I was asked to be a guest speaker for Allura Designs, a direct sales company specializing in beautiful and unique Dichroic glass jewelry. In this webinar, I showed their guests the following topics related to setting up and using Twitter:
• Setting up your Twitter account to attract your ideal customers.
• Navigating Twitter – End the confusion!
• Twitter netiquette – Don’t be one of THOSE followers!
• Find and follow others who’d like to connect with you.
• Advanced Twitter – Lists, Hashtags, and Retweets, oh my!
Below is the video recording of the Webinar for your enjoyment! There is so much to share about Twitter, and we barely scratched the surface, but I did offer to send handouts to those who attended live. I’ll go over those in future posts or video tutorials for the rest of you!
If you missed this Webinar live because you did not know about it, be sure to Fan me on Facebook, since that is where it was announced! 🙂 Also Be sure to follow me on Twitter at @MyBizPresence or @FunFelt if you aren’t already!
Special Thanks to Linda Lucas who jumped through hoops to record this so it would be Mac friendly! Gotta love that!! Do you have a group or team that would like me to speak on Facebook, Twitter, social media in general, blogging or SEO? Contact me about featuring me as a guest speaker on your teleconference or webinar.
Until next time,