I offer individual structured training and informal guidance by phone, email, and in-person. I also offer 1 to 4 hour small or large group workshops or seminars on a variety of topics, as well as introductory speaking topics in person, by tele-class, or webinar.
Feedback for my training has been overwhelmingly positive. Read the comments to understand more about the value I offer attendees.
Fabulous Facebook Fan Pages (Why and how to make a business presence on Facebook)
Increase Your Selling Power Online (General online marketing)
Going Local – Online! (Using social media/internet marketing to find local leads)
Online Marketing Success Principles (Ethical online marketing/values/principle based marketing)
Netiquette: A Guide to Social Media Manners (Do’s and Don’ts, rules etc.)
Tweet Like a Pro: Demystifying Twitter (A how-to presentation)
Social Networking Sanity (How to manage online social networking for solo-preneurs)
I am available to speak to your group, team, or organization. Please contact me for more information.
If you would be interested in hosting an informal gathering in your area for hands-on experiential training, consider putting together a Bring Your Own Laptop Party or Class. These are offered on a variety of topics and enable the students to begin projects in a comfortable atmosphere.
Consider inviting me to your team call or local meeting for an introductory training talk. For more in-depth training, ask me about setting up a more intense workshop or series of tele-classes or webinars.
Please contact me regarding your needs!
Ask about special opportunities for Non-Profit organizations.
If we cannot serve you, we have many referrals we can offer to others we do business with!
Past Speaking and Training Events Where Karen Clark has Appeared:
- Company Wide Conventions, Regional Meetings and Virtual Rallies for Story Time Felts
- DSWA Celebration Preview Call: Internet Marketing
- Direct Selling Women’s Alliance Leadership Day – Business Mavens Panel
- Online Presence Teleclass with Tina Oscar’s Tupperware Group
- DSWA Mentored by the Masters Online Presence Recording
- Solano County Chapter of the DSWA: Online Presence in Direct Sales
- Silicon Valley North Chapter of the DSWA: Social Media Tips and Tools
- Direct Selling Movers and Shakers Meeting: Online Presence Presentation
- Teleclasses for Tupperware field leaders
- Webinar with Allura Designs: Promoting Your Company Website
- Guest Trainer for Jane Deuber’s Inner Game of Direct Selling Course, Purposeful Prospecting Module
- Guest Speaker at Direct Sales Business Breakthrough
- Ongoing: North Bay Webify Your Business Meetup
- Guest Speaker on Julie Anne Jones Ask the Expert Call
- Silicon Valley North DSWA Chapter: Fabulous Facebook Fan Pages
- Webinar Series with Daisy Blue Naturals: Facebook and Twitter
- Featured Presenter on DSWA Member Call: Get Noticed by Online Media
- Interview on LaurieFitzgerald.net: Social Media Expert (click to listen)
- Workshop Presenter at Social Biz Spring 2010
- Stockton, CA chapter of the Direct Selling Women’s Alliancep
- National Annual Convention for Simply Said, LLC
- National Annual Convention for Handpiece Express
- Ambitious Mompreneur Guest Speaker
- Sonoma Marin Direct Selling Women’s Alliance
- Teleclasses for Celebrating Home
- Guest Speaker at Deb Bixler’s Speakers in the Park Series
- Small Biz Success Series Featured Speaker
- Direct Selling Women’s Alliance Annual Leader Retreat 2010
- Wine Country Interior Design Society
- Teleclass for Party Gals Direct Sales Company
- Workshop Presenter at Social Biz World Fall 2010
- Workshop Presenter and Panelist at Women’s Initiative Business Incubator Program
- Panelist at the North Bay Internet Society Meeting
- Teleclass for Passion Parties Direct Sales Team
Press and Recognition for Karen Clark’s Training:
- Received Story Time Felts Stargazer Award for her innovation in creating a presence online, 1999
- Received the DSWA Spirit Award for reaching out to others about the organization online, April 2008
- Received the DSWA Ambassador of the Year Award for bringing in new members to the organization, April 2010