In this 75 minutes of recorded video training you will learn:
- When Facebook parties/social media parties are NOT a good idea and when they ARE
- How to Host Coach properly to ensure your Facebook party is a success
- How to conduct a Facebook Party or Opportunity Event using a Facebook Page Event
- How to conduct an Instagram Party or Opportunity event using one of 3 options
- How to conduct a Pinterest Party or Opportunity Event
In addition to what will be shown via video, you will receive detailed instructions via printable PDF. Some of this information is excerpted from Karen’s book, Social Media for Direct Selling, and some will be new such as the information on Opportunity Events. You will receive lifetime access to the video training and handouts, including any updates in the future.
Purchase your Facebook parties training today and you will receive an email with the login information to access forever. Note that this is not a live event but a recorded video training you will receive to watch any time that is convenient for you!
Not in direct sales? You may choose to use these types of Facebook party gatherings for any business: new product introduction, new service information gathering, business launch, author chat, and so on. These online “Facebook parties” are just another way to gather people (from all over the world) to talk about what you have to offer. If you do not have a “host” you will simply do the work of the host yourself and invite your own connections to your Facebook party.
Questions? Let me know!