$37.00 Your Price: $0.00
Join Karen Clark for this very special FREE WEBINAR recording where we explored some of the latest changes, trends and tricks for social media and Internet marketing for entrepreneurs! Aren’t sure what the “next big thing” is out there for social media or building your online presence? Don’t want to miss out? Listen in as we discuss what’s new as of late November 2012.
Topics We Explore:
- What is “the cloud” and is it relevant to your business?
- What’s next in mobile technology – wearable, humanistic devices?
- What place does human interaction have in 2013?
- How can technology enhance customer service for solopreneurs?
- What does BYOD mean and how might it impact you?
- And more… Including audience questions!
As part of my WOW Webinar series, each participant will be asked to commit to one action step to be completed Within One Week (WOW!) so you will be more likely to implement what you’ve learned. All registered attendees also receive access to “show notes” including instructions or links discussed on the webinar, and access to the recording to replay for themselves any time.
What makes this training unique?
- Get the latest up-to-date information – live on the web. No PowerPoint slides!
- Learn from someone who uses the Internet and social media on a daily basis to connect with people and build her business.
- For those in direct sales, you will be learning from someone who gets your industry! Everything I teach can be used or easily adapted for you!
- You have lifetime access to the replay video and show notes/instructions, including any revisions as the tools/techniques evolve.
- With action steps and built in accountability – you’re more likely to DO it!
Please note that this is a webinar/video, with audio coming from your computer. You must have speakers or a headset plugged into your computer to hear the audio portion.
FREE WEBINAR and Q/A Session Recording
See our complete series as well as a Special Offer on the WOW Webinars Page.