Studies show that when children are able to use their eyes, ears, and hands, they not only learn better, but they retain that information longer! The same is true for adults – when we are able to participate, to get a visual, to receive information aloud, and then try it out right away, and maybe even teach someone else, we learn better and are more likely to use the knowledge (instead of shelving it for “later!”).
Classes from MyBusinessPresence.com let you learn the way you learn best! Hands on and interactive! Come to a meeting room and bring your own laptop computer (or borrow one!) and receive expert training on a specific topic. These classes are a mix of education, discussion, interaction, and hands-on application, and they even include a take-home handout so you can keep up after class!
We are looking for hosts. If you are interested in one coming to your own area, please contact me right away! If you host it, I will come!
Here are the details:
- No refunds are offered, though fees may be transferred to another student or another class or service if you are unable to attend.
- Classes are 2 hours. If you would like longer, I can arrange that for an extra fee.
- Students are responsible for bringing their own laptop, or renting/borrowing one for the day. Access to power outlets may be limited, so be aware of your battery life and usage limits. I will present the information on a projector so those who do not have a laptop can observe.
- Fees: $300 for up to 10 people, $25 each additional, or $500 for groups of 20 or more. All fees must be paid to the host, and the host pays me. For groups of 20 or more, fees must be paid in advance under contract.
- If you are hosting a workshop more than 30 minutes from my home in Rohnert Park, CA there will be additional fees added. Please contact me for a price. I LOVE traveling, so please feel free to ask!
- Facebook Business Pages
- Social Media for Business
- Blogging for Business
- Online Presence Study Hall
- Get Noticed Online
- Going Local
- Social Bookmarking
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- Search Engines and Directories
- Demystifying Twitter
- Facebook for Grandparents
- Customized Topics – If you have something in mind, ask!
- and more!
Questions? Contact me any time!