Below you will find the handout for Karen Clark’s round table topic, Community Communication Using Social Media. Please also download the sample Project Sheet to give you an idea of how you might budget your time in setting up a Facebook group. Last but not least, my special offers on my course and webinar program are available to you as well! Please do keep in touch with me via email or on Facebook. I’d love to answer any questions you may have!
Take Action Social Media Online Learning Course Six Month Access to self-paced Training Center, four powerful modules, live monthly Q/A webinars and a private Facebook group. Learn how to set up and maximize Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & More. Appropriate for general business, direct sales, or to train your assistant or staff. This is the best way to have access to customized help from me on a regular basis! Regularly $197. Summit Price: Only $97 through 2012. Use code ‘BMPSummit’ to receive this special price. Click here to learn more.
WOW Webinars– Set of 5 Videos Specifically for Direct Sellers Designed to give you specific how-to’s and action steps to be taking Within One Week, these videos will help you grow your business and support your team. Topics include:
- Support Your Team with Technology–Discover Tools that Keep You Connected to Your Direct Sales Team
- Conducting Online Meetings–Opportunity Nights, Rallies and Parties, Webinars, Teleclasses, and Tweetchats
- The Mommy and Grandma Market–Sell, Serve and Support Digital Moms and Grandmas Online Through Direct Sales
- Secret Social Media Strategy for Parties–Direct sellers, learn how to leverage social media for for home party success.
- Build a Direct Sales Team through Social Media–Grow Your Presence, Grow Your Team–Plant the Seeds Online Now for a Bountiful Harvest.
Click here to order the set of 5 WOW Webinars above or to learn more about the individual videos. Use discount code ‘BMPSummit’ to bring the price down to only $97 through 2012. (regularly $111, a $185 value!)